Friday 13 September 2013

A Good Day......


Jacob and I had a bit of a mother/son day. 
We dropped of the car to have the tyre fixed and then went to the very big dollar store and had a good look around. 
The we had a lunch date......
After we picked up the car( the tyre couldn't be fixed so the car now has a new one) we went to ToyWorld for a look around.....he may be 16 but they are still little boys and like the toy shop. 

On the sewing front I have attached the frame to the puff purse......



And the pretty pink lining.......

Tonight Kylie and I had a great time Skype-ing...... I was hand quilting my next purse and have now finished both sides. 
Kylie was machine sewing. 
It was great to actually see her and talk. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Always good to see friends. Maybe you can link up when we are all together later thus month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...