Friday 6 September 2013

Busy Day.......


Today has been mostly taken up with appointments and running around.

I will not bore you with them all......but one was doing our tax.

I had a lovely delivery from the postman.......


A flat jelly roll.......to become a jelly roll race quilt.
The leftovers will become a purse........


Just love the pink and browns and touch of green reproductions.........
I will be making a few diamond hexagons with these and the rest will go into my other big EPP project that I won't be starting for quite a while.
The greens will go into the reproduction stash and the pinks , browns and creams will go into the tub with all the rest to one day make a baby blocks / tumbling blocks quilt.



These 2 fat quarter packs will be cut into some 2 1/2" squares and some 5" squares for a couple projects.
The rest will go into the stash and I think a couple diamond hexagons might get made with it too.

I had another delivery too........I now have my swivel clips to make lanyards and the handles for the handbags.
So I now have no excuse........
One parcel didn't turn up so I hope it is here on Monday.

I should be finishing up the handbag from yesterday but I can't be bothered.......
Granny and I are watching the footy........not that we go for either of the teams......but we hope Sydney Swans win.

DH is on days off but he has gone in to do an overtime shift.......so he will spend half of tomorrow sleeping.

Tomorrow is voting day......I will say no more on that subject.

Until Next Time.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...