Monday 23 September 2013

Brownlow And Birthdays.........


First up ........Happy Birthday to you Simone.......don't worry I will catch up to you next year..... Lol. 

Now I can reveal the birthday purse....


Scraps of 'Bonnie and Camille' and hand quilted. 


A close up. 
Simone loved it.....I'm so glad !

Today I have finished these......


.........and


.......this. 

I've started another handbag........remember this.....


Well it's soon to become a handbag. 
I've sewn strips for the sides and have started hand quilting. 


One side down......one to go and then to quilt the hexies. 

I'm not sure if I want to sell this one....!!

Tonight is Brownlow night. 
AFL football's best and fairest medal count. 
And I'm glad to say that Gary Ablett won. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Vickie said...

love the fabric in your hexies very sweet,cheers Vickie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...