Friday 20 September 2013

He's Home.......


This morning before I took Zachary to school I attached half the frame of the puff purse. 


And finished it before I went shopping. 


I really like these purses.....

I held of going to visit DH because the doctor hinted at letting DH come home when he did his morning rounds. 
We waited.......
So finally after I had tea I went to visit. 
The doctor was with DH when I got there and he said he could go. 
DH was happy to leave.......he was quite sick of orange jelly !
They actually gave him some grilled fish and mash for lunch and tea......he was ever so happy. 

Zachary is staying at a friends tonight and Jacob has work tomorrow so I had better get some sleep because I'm his taxi......!

Until Next Time. 


2 comments:

Ellen said...

So nice that he is back home and everything is good. Whenever my husband has been in the hospital (too many times!) it was always such a relief to have him come home. It just seems to make everything right!

Impera Magna said...

Glad to hear your DH is home and recovering well!

Love the puff purse, esp the clasp/top! Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...