Tuesday 17 September 2013

All-Sorts.........


Today was a mixed bag. 
The chiropractor first up......
Then some sewing of purses........
Then to the doctors with Zachary......
Some food shopping.......
Then some cookie baking.......


Then some of this......while watching a movie with DH when he got home from work. 


Another diamond hexie basted. 

And as DH will be eating mush until he can manage to swallow solid and lumpy food it was his choice for tea.....so we had pizza takeaway. 

Well it's bedtime as DH has to be at the hospital at 0700 and I'm the taxi service. 
I have to drop him off and rush home to pick up Jacob and take him to work......
So I will have a busy morning. 

I will get the 5 purses finished that are half done.....I hope !!

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...