Tuesday 25 March 2014

Cutting And Basting........


Today was my chiropractor appointment........
Then we dropped off all our cans and bottles at the recycling depot. 
Then DH started finishing off the bottom section of the fish tank. 

I started cutting more blocks for my 4" hexies. 






And got more basted too......
I've one more block to baste.

Then off to the doctors for DH and Zachary. 

DH then put a leg of lamb on the spit.......and it was delicious  !
So before and while tea was cooking we watched 5 episodes of season 3 of 'A Game Of Thrones'
It's just like reading a book......I don't want to put it down.....lol. 
But we do need to sleep........

I may just have to read these books !

So no actual sewing today......but I'm still gathering for stuff to take on holiday. 

Until Next Time. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...