Sunday 30 March 2014

Slow Sunday.......


After a bit of a sleep-in , DH and I went out and about driving here and there......more food for thought for us. 

DH had work this afternoon.......so I had a little sewing session with Kylie. 

I have cut all my ironed fat quarters.......


.......into tumblers. 
I've still many more to cut. 
And iron.......


I've a few half tumblers for the edges too........

And I've 2 scrappy trip blocks unpicked and sewn back together.......just need to press and sew them up. 

We had a heavy thunder storm early this morning. 
The rain was welcome as we were thinking of turning on the sprinkler system. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Lovely fabrics there... and they'll look great in a tumbler quilt.

Glad you got another sleep-in... it's the best!

Hope your day is going well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...