Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunday Sewing.........


After a sleep in and the morning jobs I headed to the sewing room.........
 And was joined with Kylie on FaceTime. 




And I stitched these 12 ninepatches. 



And these 2 scrappy trips........


My 24 ninepatches.......


And my 22 scrappy trips.......
Only 14 to go. 

I'm happy with today's effort. 

We have had thunder and some rain today as well. 


The cyclone that's been sitting in the gulf for a week or more is now a low again and heading out to sea. 
I hope it doesn't turn into another cyclone for the third time. 

Only 2 more sleeps and DH will be home........!!

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

What lovely blocks/fabrics... such a treat this gray, rainy morning! Definitely brightened up my day...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the cyclone stays out at sea...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...