Monday 3 March 2014

Sunday Stitching ,Sort Of..........


Just after lunch today I went to spotlight. 
My brother wants a new zip in his denim shorts.....so I had to get one. 
And while I was there......I got these. 


I got the two with the birdhouses to go with the others I got on Friday. 


Then I looked through the stash and found these to go with them. 
I think the girls will like their little bags......


I found these today too......
I just love them. 
So much that I cut and cut and cut today. 
I found fabrics to go with them too....... It's nice to go shopping in ones cupboard..... Lol !!!!


It will be a bag too.......


And the lining bits........

So no actual sewing but a lot of prep work today. 

No rain today......

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...