Friday 28 March 2014

Stuff........


It was off to the shops this morning to get food.......
Boring , I know......but it must be done. 

Then it was my FaceTime with Kylie.  

I even got some stuff done !


I've been cutting leftover pink strips into squares......for my ninepatches. 
This pile has 31 , so when they are done I'll have 59.......still a long way off finishing. 
I think I'll take them with me and use mums machine as it's the same as mine. 


I ironed these 2 strip sets and cut them. 

And I've been ironing fat quarters. 
I've 10 left to go.
I'm cutting these...........


.........to make one of these. 


I'm using 'Figtree's 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' and some of 'Millhouse Inn ' to make mine. 


The ironed pile........I might get some cut tomorrow before work. 

No alarms tomorrow........yay !!!!
Sleep-in day......

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...