Monday 31 March 2014

Sound And Light Show........


There is a thunder storm outside at the moment and I'm loving it. 
Constant lightning since before I finished work.......
And it's finally started raining......

DH stained the doors to the fish tank cabinet this morning......so I'll post a photo when it's all back together. 
It's looking very good though. 

Work was busy .......... always busy !!!!
I'll not complain about my legs today.....lol !

I did go into the sewing room tonight and pulled more pink strips to cut for my ninepatches. 
And found a few more creams to go with. 
So that might be a job for tomorrow.....

I need to start getting stuff together for packing......
And iron clothes too.......( I hate ironing )
Because Saturday night will come around very quickly. 

Until Next Time. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...