Saturday 24 November 2012

Mini Quilt Show.......


A lttle quilt show for you all......


A very busy double pinwheel quilt.
( Grandma's Christmas present )

 A close up of the quilting....


My very giant Trip Around the World quilt.


And the quilting......a feathery twirly thing.


Mum's Log Cabin quilt.


And a close up of the quilting......


A layer cake and jelly roll quilt......I forget the name !


And the pretty quilting pattern.....


Something Mum and I designed ages ago......


The same quilting pattern as the one before......the quilts are going in the same room.


And our Pink and Brown Log Cabin.....


And the close up of the quilting.....

That concludes  the quilt show.

Now Mum and I have a lot of work ahead of us.


I did do some sewing today.
I hemmed 3 hanky's for DH's step fathers birthday tomorrow.

The girls laid 5 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

5 comments:

Nat said...

They look amazing!! You and heather are clever little cookies! Xxx

Grit said...

Thank you for this wonderful show.
Your Quilts are so beautiful.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Impera Magna said...

Wow! Lots of eye candy... I've been scrolling up and down admiring all of these fab quilts! Y'all have been busy girls!

Doniene said...

What absolutely wonderful quilts!! Love the Trip Around the World and the Log Cabin!!

Great job!!

Sarah said...

You gals have been super busy. I really like the layout of the pink/brown log cabin - very ingenious use of color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...