Friday 16 November 2012

Shopping......And Lazing Around



Well first off I can say it has been a no sew day !!

DH and I both had a very lazy morning and a busy afternoon.

We headed into town at lunch time so grandma could get her hair cut.
Grandma's T.V hasn't been working well and she decided to get a new one.
So we did T.V shopping too.

DH and I did some jobs and running around while grandma was at the hairdresser.
Then to the supermarket for some groceries ...... now , that was an experience !
They are changing everything around and installing self serve checkouts as well.
I know their reasoning for changing things around , but it is a very huge pain in the bum.
After that , we picked up Zachary from school so he could get new shoes.
He also had some gift cards and wanted to buy a new X-Box game.


One of DH's friends sent us this......
Very true !!
And so funny.

The girls laid 8 eggs today.


Until Next Time.
 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We've had self check out registers around for a while. It's nice to check out yourself but I find that every other time I have some problem that I have to wait for a clerk to fix.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...