Tuesday 6 November 2012

Melbourne Cup Day.....


This morning was taken up with making sausage rolls.....76 of them !!!
I can tell you that there is about 5 left......


We had them for lunch and then the boys have been sneaking them all afternoon.
And they had them for tea as well.


I have been basting my big hexie's again and I'm soon to run out of papers.....


I have sewn the sashings together for the star quilt and one row of stars.


And I have been doing some of this........

Block 8

Mum has finished another pineapple block.


And them all so far.

DH and I picked our horses for the big race today.....
One of my horses came in third.......I'm not to sure how much I won.

"Green Moon" was the winner !
And an Australian horse too.

It has been muggy today and thunder stormy too.....

The girls laid 15 eggs over the last 2 days.


Until Next Time.
 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You've been quite busy! I think I need more practice with the sausage rolls - mine looked nothing like yours...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...