Thursday 15 November 2012

It's Finished .....



I have finally finished the binding !


No blue sky today ....... overcast but warm.

DH and I washed the car this morning.
So it is squeaky clean......

Mum came over for a bit of a sew this afternoon and nearly finished another pineapple block.
I am getting all the bits ready for the MIL christmas present.......I will tell , it's going to be a bag.
The outside is done ( but needs to be quilted )
Inside pockets are being made at the moment.

I have nearly decided how to make the pink baby raggy quilt..........for little Harriet.

And I have finished my book........a great trilogy !!!!

The girls laid 7 eggs today.


Until Next Time.
 

4 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Can't wait to see the colours you have chosen.

Grit said...

Youer Quilt looks so fantastic.
LG Grit

Manuela said...

The Quilt is fantastic.

Have a nice day, Manuela

Sarah said...

Ugh - wish I could wash my car but the village is installing new water lines and the whole town is covered in mud/dust. If I washed it it would be covered in dust 30 minutes later. Great strippy quilt (I think it's a jelly roll race quilt, right?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...