Sunday 4 November 2012

Ooops.......!


DH and I were going to do more bricklaying today but , DH had a slight accident and got too close to something sharp.
He sliced his knee open.....
He should have had stitches.....but I taped it together......and we will cross our fingers that it mends nicely.


So no work outside today.
We packed up some books for storage that the boys don't read anymore and cleaned up the bookcase.

Mum came over after lunch and I dyed her hair......and she did mine too.
So no grey for a while.....

No sewing today.
I have been reading.....
And playing games on my i-pad.
And watching movies with DH.

The girls laid 17 eggs over the last 2 days.


Until Next Time.
 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fingers are crossed that hubby's knee heals nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...