Saturday 17 November 2012

Saturday Sewing .....


It was another sleep-in day this morning......
So nice too.

DH went off to golf before lunch and had a good game.

Mum came over and had an afternoon of sewing with me.

Block 13

Block 14

Mum finished off one and got another done.


I love how the pattern is evolving.......

I have made the pockets and layered the bag front together for my MIL present.
And Mum helped me move things around out in the shed......so I have a new layout.
I hope it works better.

The girls laid 8 eggs today.
And we have 4 babies too.


Until Next Time.
 

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Hope I visit you soon to see the layout.
I also love the quilt is evolving.

Sarah said...

The quilt is gorgeous but a littly dizzying (is that a real word?). I suspect the new layout in the shed has energized your sewing mojo - have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...