Monday 17 June 2013

A Nice Day.......


After my early chiropractor appointment Grandma and I went to spotlight had a very good look around.....no boys with us. 
Lol. 

Grandma and I have been just hanging out today.......
Jacob helped me make tea. 

Well Harrison won 'The Voice ' which I had hoped. 
He is just beautiful ....... and can sing too!

No sewing today......been web searching........and catching up on blogs which is something I haven't done for so long. 

DH has gone on an overnight trip with the academy group and are at Kakado and camping outside the Jabiru police station. 
In their swags.......!
Not something I would do. 


Where DH went today........he said all it needed was an elephant walking by. 
It does look a bit like Africa.......
They will be home tomorrow. 
And they are graduating on Thursday and 
start work next week. 

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...