Thursday 6 June 2013

Ouch......!


It was just a little painful having my back and neck adjusted. 
But as I could turn my head with only a little pain afterwards it was worth it. 
My neck is not curved but nearly straight......not good !
The lower vertebrae in my neck have thinning of the discs and spurs starting to form and I have pinched nerves everywhere.......no wonder I couldn't move very well. 
I had to have a nanny nap this afternoon as I couldn't sit any which way without my back hurting and by then my head was pounding......which the chiropractor said would probably happen. 

Before my nap I took Grandma to get her new glasses. 
And as we were at the shops we got some groceries. 
It is Grandmas favourite thing to do.....food shopping. 

While watching Master Chef tonight I sorted out and stitched more hexies. 


I now have the piece big enough for the bag I'm making. 
Now to just join the bits together. 

Maybe tomorrow night watching the football.......

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...