Sunday 30 June 2013

Work And Stuff........


As I was naughty and sort of slept in I didn't have time to do any sewing this morning before work. 

Work was busy for a Sunday........
And also my last day working there.......it's a long story but I've handed in my notice. 

I did get to my purse tracing this afternoon........I should actually sew a couple together. 

I may have photos tomorrow.....!!

It's very strange not having Jacob home.....and Zachary is a bit lonely too. 
The 2 of us will have to go adventuring while he is on holiday. 
DH has next weekend off so we can go to the movies and bowling.........can't wait!

It's firecracker day tomorrow and people already think its tomorrow......DH and I nearly jumped out of our chairs.......I hope it doesn't go on all night. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Goodness, you gave notice! I hope you've got fun plans instead of standing all day for your shifts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...