Saturday 29 June 2013

My Baby Is Growing Up.........


I did manage to get Jacob to the airport on time. 
And I had a cry when he walked away to board the plane.......and I waited around to watch it take off. 
He made it to Melbourne safely......
And his uncle picked him up on time too. 
They made it back to Swan Hill as well. 
Jacob sounded extremely happy to see his girlfriend. 
He may come home knowing how to wash the dishes........well one can live in hope !

I have been tracing purses madly today......... 


Some of the ones already traced. 

Work tomorrow. 
But I will try to get more done before and after work. 

Well this very tired little black duck is going to bed......

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

sunny said...

You deserve a rest!! Glad Jacob made it safely to his destination.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...