Thursday 10 October 2013

An Allsorts Day.........


DH got creative and got out the slow cooker and made us a very nice curry chicken tea. 
The house smelt nice all afternoon.......

Jacob wanted to go down to the shops......so we spent a couple hours at the mall. 

DH and I filled in the sea area of the ship jigsaw that's being done at the moment.....

I loaded more stuff onto my Etsy shop today too. 
I will get the rest done tomorrow. 

I've had a headache most if the day......it's gone now , thank god....!

I've loaded EQ5 onto my new computer and have saved some EPP shape grids that I've designed to print off and colour later.......

I've stitched a few hexies tonight while watching a movie too.....

No rain today. 

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...