Sunday 27 October 2013

Family Time......


It was a sleep-in morning......which was good as I sort of went to bed this morning.......

My sister in-law and the kids came over for a few hours. 
We went display house looking.....there sure is some nice houses out there. 

They went back to Darwin for a while and came back for a roast tea. 

I haven't been sewing today at all.....I've been on the computer again...!

We also had a nice thunder storm and buckets of rain too. 

The fishermen come home tomorrow.....I hope they caught some fish.... They were joking there would be a mutiny if they didn't and they would hijack the boat until they did. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Darn the computer...it does tend to take up lots of time instead of sewing...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...