Tuesday 8 October 2013

Lunch Out.......


After we dropped off Jacob at work.....we went to my chiropractor appointment. 

Then we went out to Casaurina to do some shopping. 
They had sold out of what I wanted so I will just have to wait a while for it to come back in. 

Then to Darwin as DH had some emails to look through at work....so I waited and played games on my phone. 

Then we went to the wharf for some lunch......and we saw dolphins swimming which was great....!!

When we got home I loaded more items onto my Etsy shop. 

Oh , and the postie delivered another parcel.....still one to arrive. 


Fat 1/8ths and a layer cake of 'Scrumptious'
And this.....


A jelly roll......
Soon to be a quilt !!

And these I have been reading.....


Tomorrow is a cutting out some skirts for granny day.....

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...