Saturday 12 October 2013

Stitching Away.......


This morning DH and I took granny to a plant nursery.....it was great , even if we forgot our hats.....!!
We picked up a few things too , so now the outdoor area has a bit of greenery. 

DH played farming on the xbox while I did this.......


A jelly roll all joined up. 
And I have trimmed the triangles too....
The quilt will have to wait while I make a purse out of the triangles. 

I finished the last few chapters of the book I was reading. 
Some free books are very good.....they get you hooked and then you gave to buy the following books.......!!
Naughty if them....
Lol. 

Tonight I have been doing this.....


Stitching and basting the backgrounds....
Now to add them to the blocks. 

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...