Tuesday 1 October 2013

I Got Mail.......


I was up early for my chiropractor appointment......a bit of a surprise.....he was on holiday and a replacement was on duty. 
OMG....!
I. Am. Sore. 
I hope the soreness is gone tomorrow. 

I had a visit from the postman......


I'm looking forward to making this. 


And I now have 3" clamshells......
I'm thinking   "Bonnie and Camille" leftovers.......I have lots !


I will try the basting glue and these needles look and feel very nice. 

In between stuff today I have gotten this far on the next handbag. 


And I will not forget the stiffening...!!!!!!!
Lol. 

DH and I took Zachary to the bike shop and he now has a new bike. 
Jacob or his friends can now ride around with him if they go out. 

DH started another jigsaw today. 
Beautiful Tall Ships.......

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Hope your aches and pains are less today after your chiropracter session. Love the look of the new project. May have to go and investigate further.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...