Thursday 26 December 2013

Cutting And Sewing.......


Today I cut out four skirts for granny and sewed up one of them. 
My machine was playing silly buggers with me.........
I re-threaded it and redid the bobbin and then it was fine. 

We watched some if the Boxing Day cricket test too. 

DH is on night shift again.....so I've been quietly watching Ghost Whisperer. 

It has rained most if the day.......and it brought the frogs with it. 

I hope I can get some sleep......
I do like frogs , but.......I could go out there with the spade and ......wack them all. 
I like quiet to go to sleep. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

When you take to the frigs with a spade could you take your video camera too. Would be funny to watch!

Four skirts is a great effort not long now until you head south. Yay for those you get to meet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...