Sunday 1 December 2013

Summertime......!!


Well summer is here.......
Not that we know any difference in the weather.....
It's 30 degrees here everyday give or take a few degrees. 

Today after a sleep in I made my little order from my Etsy shop. 
So they are ready to post off in the morning. 

After DH had his sleep.... we met up with his step brother and family at the water slides. 
We didn't slide though. 
DH was still tired and I've had a beastly head all day. 
We haven't caught up for a while so it was good to catch up. 
We will see them again on Tuesday. 

We had rain too......it's been a few days since we had some. 
The grass is happy now......the watering system is off. 

I basted more hexies tonight......it's something one can do on autopilot. 


The pile is growing. 

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...