Monday 23 December 2013

I've.........


.......had a visitor.....!!!!

One of my dear friends is visiting her son and family and this morning she came over and spent the morning with me. 
It was great to see her. 
She did get some EPP stitching done and I basted more 2" hexies and we talked too.......lol. 


This is what she is working on. 

She stayed and had some lunch and then I had to go to work.....:-(
But we will see each other more as she doesn't go back until late in January. 

I just got to work and inside before the heavens opened and it has been raining all afternoon. 
Heavily.......
I'm very over the frogs...!!!!!!!
They surround the house and the noise comes from every direction. 

They are worse than dogs barking.......

Only 2 more sleeps........

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...