Monday 9 December 2013

Work And More Work.......


This morning saw more of what I stayed up late doing last night. 
Catalogues.......

I was still in my P.J's working away when my brother called in. 
He usually comes on Wednesday but his son is having their school concert so he swapped his run with another driver. 
Mum is driving over to watch the concert too. 

I left a few catalogues for DH to finish this afternoon as I had work. 
I woke him from his sleep when I got home so he could go to work (night shift). 

We did watch the cricket this morning.....and Australia beat England in the 2nd test match of the series. 
Australia played really well......

Finally my Homespun magazine arrived today ....  it was waiting for me when I got home. 
I've had a quick flick through it but I will have a better read tomorrow. 

No sewing today. 

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...