Saturday 21 December 2013

Frog Serenade..........


It has been my usual Saturday......
Reading the paper over a leisurely breakfast. 

Then DH and I headed to to shops for some shopping. 
We got lots of lollys and stuff for Christmas. 

It's not like I need to eat chocolate and lollys but it's tradition.........

I still need to buy a roast pork.....Zachary has requested it for lunch. 

This is our tree this year.......


It's in the front hall by the door. 
We have limited space and no one walks through that way. 
There is one little present under there.....

No sewing again today.......

Just work......and it wasn't as crazy but busy enough. 
I'm going to bed to rest my legs......

It's raining very steadily.....and the frogs are singing......!

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Sounds like a lovely Saturday-before-Christmas and YES! Chocolate is a necessity!!!

:)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...