Tuesday 24 December 2013

One More Sleep.......


It was off to the supermarket to get last minute things that I forgot yesterday. 
It was pouring rain.......
I nearly didn't go. 
And I think everyone was there. 

DH and I also went to get my present and it has to be ordered in. 
Bugger ...!!!
I will have to wait until I get back from down south. 
Might teach us to be more organised. 

Granny made some salads for tomorrow tea. 
We are having a roast lunch......turkey and pork and veggies. 
And chocolate pudding. 
I wasn't making a plum pudding as granny and I are the only ones that eat it. 

Work was crazy......

I will enjoy the next 2 days off. 

I hope Santa comes to all........

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Michelle. Look forward to reading more of your blog in the New Year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...