Friday 23 August 2013

A Day Off.......


I have had a slow day.......
My neck again.....the chiropractor has given me exercises to do.......they might be upsetting it. 
But I will keep doing them. 

I readied one more purse and then put this together.......


Cute.......
I saw one on Bonnie's blog and thought 'why not'
The hardest part was turning it right side out. 
I used 1" papers so its a bit bigger than the one I saw. 

Granny and I went shopping this morning and even got home before lunch. 

Here is the sunrise off Bathurst Island............


Until Next Time. 

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

What a cute pincushion! I love it!

Beautiful sunrise...

Hope your neck continues to improve... that stuff is NO fun!


Anonymous said...

love the pin cushion Michelle and i hope your neck gets better soon.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...