Tuesday 6 August 2013

I Got Some Sewing Done........


First up this morning I went to the chiropractor. 
Then home again to pick up Grandma for her doctors appointment. 
She needed new scripts for the new medication that the hospital heart doctor prescribed her. 

I have prepared 9 lanyards today and sewn 3 .........I wanted to do them all but my back didn't cooperate. 
I also cut out another 2 purses with their little straps too. 
I've sewn the straps ...... just the purses to sew. 


Here are the purses.......

And......


The 3 lanyards. 

Not sure what tomorrow will bring. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Hope your back is better... hate when something like that interferes with one's sewing.

Lovely fabrics... you are going to town with the finishes, girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...