Wednesday 21 August 2013

Still At It........


I can't get away from ironing , tracing and cutting out......


Here is some of my pile of only rough cut purses. 
I've still got to iron on the interfacing and cut them out proper. 


I shouldn't go out to the garage because I keep finding something else......lol. 
I found this fat 1/8th....just enough to cut 1x15cm and 1x9cm purse from it. 
A lovely Anna Griffith fabric. 

I might get to sew tomorrow. 

Grandma and I made a beer cake and some nut loaves this morning. 
Most of it is now in the freezer. 

Until Next Time. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so busy,love your purses Michelle.xx

Simone Harding said...

Michelle. I love that fabric. Mmm interfacing may have been a better option than Pelion which was listed on the pattern.
Must drop in for afternoon tea one day, at least you will have supplies. Lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...