Saturday 3 August 2013

Out Again......


Edit.......This is Fridays post 2nd August. 

This morning we went to spotlight to get grandma some fabric to make her some skirts. 
Another job for me.......

Today I finished all the little purses completely. 
Just the 2 handbags to crimp and finish off the handles. 
So I have to start sewing again......

I made ......


......this , and.......


....this !
Two little 7.5cm purses with the added bonus of a key lanyard that can be unclipped. 

DH is going fishing tomorrow early with his step brother. 
I hope they catch some fish.......and stay in the boat as they are going out to the Mary river. 
Crocodiles..........!!

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Certainly a great idea. Gorgeous fabric.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...