Wednesday 14 August 2013

Visiting Again.......


My brother called on today......we didn't see him last week. 
He brought me some jeans to take up for him. 
We had a good visit......
He had a good read through some of our family tree books......I've started building our family tree on Ancestry.com. 
And one could use up a whole day on it and not realise the hours have flown by. 


Granny's parents on their wedding day.....1919. 

We got out some of granny's photos and I then took photos of them. 
They didn't turn out to bad.....taking photos of photos. 

I finished Jacobs girlfriends purse today.....so it can go in the post tomorrow. 

Photo tomorrow. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You are right there Michelle, it is absorbing and the time whizzes by. Lovely photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...