Tuesday 13 August 2013

Lazy Day.......


Today was an early start.....
Up at 6am to get DH to work to pick up his work gear......then to get him to the airport before 8am. 
I went home after to pick up granny and then went to my chiropractor appointment and then after that we popped into spotlight. 

I picked up a few fabrics and buttons......


I like all the different fancy birds on this one. 

Jacob and I went to the shops and post office .......I hate the post office......they are so slow and one has to wait forever. 
The line was out the door when I left. 

I haven't sewn today. 
I've been lazy.......
I have read a short story though. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Very nice fabric. Hope the time you are without DH goes quick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...