Wednesday 27 February 2013

A Couple Of Finishes..........


The rain is falling softly.........so nice.
With what I can see on the radar it may rain all night.

Today I finished making the bathroom curtain.
And made one of two curtains for the front sliding door.......( we are getting rid of the vertical blinds )
And I finished the binding !!
But I still have 3 to do.

Mum has finished all her scrappy trip blocks........I forgot to take a photo......I promise there will be one tomorrow.

DH and I walked up to the post office to get the mail after the boys got home from school as well as walking our laps this morning.
We also played table tennis for half an hour........we may be getting fitter......lol........I definitely feel better anyway.

The girls layed 7 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good luck on the rest of the curtains. The weather must be decent for all the exercise - we're getting more snow today but it's the "pretty" fluffly flakes so I'm ok with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...