Sunday 10 February 2013

Movie Night........


Our walk was very pleasant this morning.....a lovely breeze to blow away the flies.

After breakfast we drove Jacob to town to pick up his girlfriend.......then we got stuck into the bathroom.
All the trim has been put back on and all the caulking has been done.
Now its up to me to make a new curtain.

After lunch we did some work on an old kitchen dresser that belonged to my Grandma........years ago I stripped it back and painted it.
It needs an update......it has lived in the shed for a very long time.
I hope to stain some of it and paint the rest.
Pictures when I've finished.

We have just been watching the cricket and a couple movies tonight......'Happy Gilmore' and 'How To Train Your Dragon'....... totally different I know......

No sewing today.........I did read a couple chapters of the book I'm reading.

The girls laid 8 eggs today.

Until Next Time.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...