Saturday 16 February 2013

Some Sewing On Saturday........


As I work only every other weekend I hadn't realised how dark it has got in the morning......I had to check the time on my phone to see if it was the right time.
I even had to turn the lights on on the forecourt so people would know we were open.

Work was not busy..........so the windows are very clean.

I cut DH's hair when I got home............

I have done all the anchoring quilting on the tile quilt , then I plan to bind it before quilting the blocks......the binding is all made........that will be tomorrow's job.

Mum has 12 strip sets ready to cross cut for her scrappy trips.

Jacob is staying over at a friends tonight and Zachary has a friend staying here........it is very quiet at the moment.

The girls laid 7 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...