Sunday 3 February 2013

Party Time........


I needed my cardigan again this morning.........
Work was steady , but not as busy as I would have liked........but it was Sunday.

I came straight home and 5 minutes later DH and Zachary got home.
I had a quick bite to eat and a shower before Mum picked me up to go back to town for a 4 year old Birthday party.
My brothers girlfriends little girl turns 4 in a 10 days but they had the party today.
A pool party at the Leisure Centre.....and no I didn't go swimming !

We have just been watching the cricket tonight and Australia just won against the West Indies.

No sewing today........I finished the last 2 chapters of the latest book I was reading.

The girls laid 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...