Thursday 7 February 2013

I Got Some Sewing In........


I got to have a sewing day with Mum ..........


My tile quilt is basted and ready to quilt.
I'm another step closer.......


Mum put the last of the borders on the granny square quilt.
Then she pieced together the backing with leftover squares turned into nine patches , some of the background and the leftover of the blue from the binding.
And she started to cut out strips for a scrappy trip......


I dug out my scrappy trip blocks to have a look at.
It will be 72" x 96" when finshed......I ran out of pink fabrics so I can't make it any bigger.
I have them all in their groups of 6 ready to sew..........one day !

I have started the quilting on the pinwheel quilt that has been waiting patiently.......

It was another lovely hot day......lol.

The girls laid 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your tile quilt...the colors are perfect. I have a tile quilt on my bucket list - any tips?

Doniene said...

Catching up!! Love the tile quilt - really love all your and your mum's projects!! inspiring!!!

So sorry it has been hot - we are warmer than normal again - sure hope it isn't a sign of another hot summer here too!!

Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...