Tuesday 12 February 2013

Getting Stuff Done..........


As promised a photo of Jemma's quilt.


All bound and ready to give to her tomorrow.
Mum couldn't work on it yesterday as she was looking after her..........but finished it this morning.

Mum came over when DH went to work and she sewed quite a few strip sets for the scrappy trips and added one more block.

I love these fabrics.......
I think it should still look good even if Mum is only using 15 fabrics.

Mum helped me trim a lace curtain so I can hem the top.
It will be for the bathroom.

I have nearly finished the quilting on the pinwheel quilt.
Just one diagonal way left to go.
I will get back to it on Thursday.
Tomorrow will be a very long day.....I have to go to work 2 1/2 hours early as the area manager has meetings with our manager , so I will be filling in for her.

DH put the new wood on the front steps before he went to work......they have been very bouncy for a while and one step broke a while back and the other day I went right through one and really hurt my shin.......I still have a bruise.
This new wood is 2" thick ..........no chance of going through it now !!

The girls laid 7 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

1 comment:

Doniene said...

Jemma's quilt is soooooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing the photo! I'm catching up (again)! Sounds like you have been super busy!!! Glad you are getting so much done around the house!! Hope work continues to go well!!

Have a joyful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...