Tuesday 26 February 2013

Progress.........


.........well a start anyway.


After deciding how and what we were going to build , we got to working.
We were lucky we had wood scraps laying around so we could make templates.........lol.
Sounds a bit like quilting talk.
It's a start........and we will do some every afternoon after DH wakes up from his sleep ( nightshift again ) weather permitting !
We had more rain overnight......not a lot but it has freshened things up.

I am on the last side of the binding.....about 30" left.
I have 3 more in the queue......just waiting !!

I caught up on some 'Bones' while I was binding ......... DH was having a sleep before work , so it was my T.V for a change.

The girls laid 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Looking great Michelle. Can't wait for the pizza party!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...