Thursday 28 February 2013

It..........


........rained all night !!
We only measured 5mm but I won't complain.

I finished the second curtain for the front glass sliding door.
So then that let me do some pleasure sewing.


I finished block 7 of my scrappy trips.


I sewed 6 strip sets together.


The next 3 to sew together.


Mum helped me baste the granny square quilt.
I hope to quilt it tomorrow.


The pink version of Jemma's quilt.
Mum brought it around so I could take a photo.


And the last few inches and..........


......It's a top !!
Mum  finished it this afternoon.

DH and I did our walk this afternoon , with a detour up to the shop....and I mean up !
Up hill........that is.

The girls layed 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

1 comment:

Grit said...

Beautiful work..
Grit from Germany

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...