Sunday 24 February 2013

Sunday Sewing Day.........


It was a small gathering today with only Kylie , Janette and Mum.
Oh , and me of course !

Mum set Janette on the right path with the strip set sewing of a queen size Trip around the World quilt that she is making for a present.
It's very pretty......I forgot to take photos.
Kylie was hexie sewing...........
Mum was flying through her scrappy trip blocks and finished 8 of them ( sorry no photos )
I finished some quilting and then I cut out fabrics for 2 diamond hexie blocks and basted one of them.

My cousins left after lunch.....it was great to see them again.
Grandma would have liked them to stay longer but there is not much to do around here.

Tonight we went to DH's brothers for tea.......it was a birthday tea for his brother.......we had to leave as the mozzies were having a field day.

Oops no eggs tonight.

Until Next Time.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...