Monday 29 April 2013

Cutting Out Day.........


After the morning jobs were done I got out my cutting board , ruler and rotary cutter and started slicing away...........

I'm readying a kit that Mum bought at the Melbourne quilt show and the fabrics I've added to them.
I'm waiting for the next lot to become ready ( which is next month some time ) so I can add them to it.
I'm cutting 12 x 2 1/2" squares from them all , for the hexagons ( kit ) and 2 x 5 1/2" squares from them all , for basket blocks I want to make.
When the next lot of blues and browns are in my hot little hands I will have 80 different ones to play with........which is good as I need to cut out 840 something hexagons !

I also saw some that looked good together , so I cut some extras for my diamond hexagons.

I'm about half way through them all and I will get some more done tomorrow as I have a 6 pm start.

I got in a bit a reading too......

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...