Tuesday 16 April 2013

Much Of The Same.......


Today was spent much like yesterday......

I emptied another box !
Organised our closet and put away clothes.
Grandma helped me fold sheets and she did some ironing ( clothes that were wrinkled from the journey )

More meal planning today.....and another trip to the supermarket.
I think the pantry is stocked enough with baking goods for now.
I was planning on baking biscuits tomorrow but I have to go to Darwin to drop stuff off and I have to take DH to work first ( his ute is getting serviced ) and then come home to get Zachary to school.
Grandma wanted to come for a ride into the city , so I will take her for a joy ride.....
My brother may ring to say he is here too.
Then I will have to go pick up DH in the afternoon.
I may just make Hedgehog instead.......much quicker.

I have loaded another quilt on my Etsy store and another will go on tomorrow.

I was going to stitch more binding tonight , but blog catch-up was done instead.......
We only got the Internet back yesterday so the boys and I are very happy.
I was missing everybody's blogs........

Also we were watching 'The Voice'........


This is as close as I could get to the little lizards that run all over the backyard..
It was nearly to the back door.
It is just by the edge of the tiles under the chair.

Until Next Time.


 

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Sounds like you are settling into a routine Michelle and stitching away there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...