Sunday 21 April 2013

Interesting Day..........


DH and I gave our walk a miss this morning and he got straight into his studying.

Grandma helped me make a banana cake ( a double mixture )
Just as I put them in the oven Grandma started to feel bad........her blood pressure was high and she was all red in the face.......so the ambulance visited and took her to the hospital so the doctor could check her out.
She is fine now.......
They said her magnesium level was a bit low , but other than that she is good.

Zachary being the nearly 14 year old boy that he is , said after the ambulance had gone 'I wouldn't mind if those Ambo girls could come back and check me out'

DH has been studying as much as he could today in between all the goings on.

The boys have made some friends and have been hanging out with them on their skateboards and scooters.

We got Grandma home in time so she could watch her Adelaide Crows play and win too......

Before tea time DH and I went to the pool for some laps and running in the water ( it sure gets the blood pumping )
We joined at the pool and we can use the gym and do the classes they have running too.
I will think about the gym side of things........

I was going to sew some binding tonight but got side tracked watching The Voice and making tea.......and I was sort of playing games on the iPad.......

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad to hear Grandma is doing ok. Banana cake sounds good - is that like our quick breads or an actual cake. I do have a banana at home too soft to eat but would be good for baking...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...